Sunday, August 23, 2009

Levi's Fun Run '09

vi’s Fun Run
August 23, 2009
Fort Bonificio Global City, Taguig
Distance: 5K
Target time: n.a.
* Bandit - joins races without paying for the reg fee. Yes, my first bandit. A week without mileage decided me to ask Yan to pace her for Levi's fun run before heading to Feed and Give project which was set the same day. Night before the race I received a text message from Yan that she has an extra race bib that i can borrow, lucky enough that her friend can't join the race. We arrived around 05:30h, surprising us few runners waiting for the event to start. It was attended by around 300++ heads. The gun start was delayed 15mins as scheduled. I pace with Yan up to the finish line, not minding whether I could break my record for 5K or not. Easy route compared to Kenny's Urbanite. After the race, we met Bryan, Doc Eire and Pat and new faces Jenna, Doc Art, Glen, Cris and Shel. Photo opt was then followed in the presence of Doc Marvin and Argo, the official photovendo of the event. Doc Eire bagged 2nd place for 1.5K category.
*fr takbo.ph forum - Running Terms, Jargons and Churvas section

No comments: