Monday, July 20, 2009

Globe Run for Home

Globe Run for Home
July 19, 2009
Fort Bonificio Global City, Taguig
Distance: 5K
Target time: 40mins

 Globe Run for Home, my most memorable race so far. All my first “in running” happened in this event. My first race, singlet, bib, 5K run and even the timing chip which was first introduced to this race. I was so excited even though I have no idea what’s going to happen. I met Jhun, my friend and Yan, which I met over the forum. We went all three to Fort Global. I was overwhelmed with the crowd. Everything went well. I managed to control my pace, enjoying every stride. I am very satisfied with my record of 33.52mn. After the awarding, I left the area immediately and rushed to work with my post-run pain all over my body. Nevertheless, I was so happy less that I failed to meet the takbo.ph peeps at this time.

No comments: